* 16 First Round Games produce 16 winner's bracket teams and 16 loser's bracket teams.
* A second round game on the loser's side will eliminate 8 teams, while 8 more will play on until they lose a second game.
* Eventually, a loser's bracket champion will advance to the Championship Round, with one loss.
* On the winner's side, 8 second round games will send 4 teams to the loser's bracket, while 4 teams will continue on, undefeated.
* Eventually, a winner's bracket champ will advance to the Championship Round, still undefeated.
* The loser's bracket champ must beat the winner's bracket champ twice to be deemed Champion, while the winner's bracket champ need only win once in order to take home the big trophy.
* There are no refs.
* There is no 'three-point shot.'
* Players call their own fouls.
* Early round games are played straight to 11 by ones, win by 1.
* Games are a maximum of 18 minutes long.
* On all changes of possession, the ball must be cleared beyond the foul line extended.
* It's "winner out."
* There is no stalling.
* The Championship Round games are played without a time limit. Games are first to 11, win by two, or first to 15, win by one.
* $50 Per Player
* By signing up and playing in the Patrick's PALS 3-on-3, your Registration Fee will cover the following: breakfast, lunch, refreshments, a complimentary t-shirt, contests with prizes, trophies and gift certificates for the finalists, and a silent auction with the chance to enter the winning bid on some great sports memorabilia and a variety of other great items.
* Patrick's PALS 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament fields 32 teams. Team rosters need to be a minimum of three players (although single players do sign up, so if you want to enter a team and have only two players, we should be able to accommodate you) and the maximum your can have is four players. Minimum age to play is 16/Junior in High School.
* Saturday June 3rd, 2017
* Breakfast & Sign-in: 7:30 - 8:45AM
* Basketball: 9 - 11:30AM
* Lunch: 11:30AM - 12Noon
* Contests: 12 - 12:30PM
* Basketball: 12:30 - 2:30PM
* Championship Round & Trophy Presentation: 2:30 - 4PM